What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
An RV check list to help you out
- Learn the steps to take to assure your rolling home is safely tucked away
- Learn the resource of more info related to checklist items
- Learn the general instructions for basic hitch setups
- Learn the basics on how to be a good neighbor
- Learn what to look for on your maiden voyage
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Malia’s RV Check-List scores 71.34/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.maliasrv.com/checklist.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $11.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: maliasrv.com you’ll also be taken through to maliasrv.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)